WANT TO WRITE A BOOK BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
The Accountability Book Coaching Club is a monthly membership where you work on your book project at your own pace, but you have an author and book coach on hand to offer support and honest feedback. We all know the value of accountability!
You are 95% more likely to write your book with an accountability partner or group.
Members are at different stages of writing and publishing their books (non-fiction, fiction, children’s books, and memoir), which makes the club a wonderful community for valuable information, advice, and support.
SICK OF STARTING TO WRITE A BOOK, BUT NEVER FINISHING?
JOIN THE ACCOUNTABILITY CLUB!
My Accountability Coaching Club is a monthly membership where you work on your own book project at your own pace, but you have other writers on hand to offer support and feedback.
We all know the value of team work!
WHY JOIN THE ACCOUNTABILITY CLUB?
- You don’t know where to start
- You need help to write and finish your book
- You need to be fully supported along every step
- You need time and space dedicated to your writing
- You need a regular bum kick!
Want to write and publish your book? Join the club and get results.
HOW DOES THE MEMBERSHIP WORK?
- You get an initial 1:1 session with me to talk through your book and ensure you get the right support and guidance you need.
- You have access to a private Facebook group where you can safely share your ideas, thoughts, and content.
- There are monthly group coaching calls on Zoom where we set writing goals and talk about any challenges you’re facing with your project. It’s the perfect time to ask questions and get feedback (recorded if you can’t make the live session).
- We have monthly co-writing sessions on Zoom (usually a Sunday morning) where you can log on and spend three hours working on your book in a group environment. Think of it as your virtual coffee shop writing group!
- There are monthly guest speakers from the writing, editing, and publishing industry (recorded if you can’t make the live sessions).
You also get access to the membership dashboard where you’ll find multiple resources, courses, masterclasses, cheat sheets, templates, and more on writing, developing as a writer, the business side of being an author, editing, book design, publishing, and ongoing marketing advice.
All this is available in the Accountability Book Coaching Club for just £49 a month