Book Idea Roadmap WorksheetAugust 24, 2022
Word Count TrackerJanuary 18, 2023
How To Write a Self-Help Book 6-Week Course
What are you going to learn on this course?
- Getting started – connecting with your story
- Target readership – understand who you are writing for and why
- Outlining your book – creating a road map to follow as you write
- Mindset and motivation – understand how powerful accountability and focus can be
- Manuscript preparation and research techniques – learn how to put it all together
- Author life – learn how to market your book before you’ve finished writing it
Join the course here: https://mailchi.mp/shelleywilsonauthor/how-to-write-a-self-help-book
Do you have what it takes to go from idea to published product?
Taking action to plan, write, publish, and market a book requires time, dedication, focus, and self-motivation.
Confidence and self-doubts are significant factors when deciding to write a book.
- ‘Do I have enough experience?’
- ‘What if it’s all been said before?’
- ‘Who am I to write a book?’
I hear these worries all the time. But how does it feel to see your peers writing and publishing books and reaping the benefits? They know what you know, but the only difference is they had the determination and drive to take action.
Through my mentoring business, workshops, and courses like this one, I help my clients navigate that journey to authorship.
“My clients have extraordinary stories and overcome massive hurdles to be where they are today. They want to share their knowledge and experience with the world, and they want to make a difference.”
Find out more about this 6-week online course: https://mailchi.mp/shelleywilsonauthor/how-to-write-a-self-help-book
There are no reviews yet.