START WRITING YOUR BOOK
Do you have an idea for a non-fiction book?
Would you love to write fiction?
Are you desperate to tell your personal story/memoir?
Writing a book is top of the bucket list for so many people, but knowing how to get started can be a stumbling block. If you’ve longed to write a book but don’t know where to start, I can help you navigate from idea to first draft.
You can sign up for my half or full-day writing workshops where I’ll guide you through getting that idea out of your head and down on paper.
My full-day writing workshop includes:
• Exploring what topic/theme you want to write about
• How to structure your book/chapters.
• Techniques to build a writing routine.
• Motivational tips for completing that first draft.
• Finishing touches: Editing, formatting, cover design, publishing.
Through a blend of exercises and feedback, I’ll get you one step closer to writing your book. Full-day workshops are 10am – 4pm and include refreshments (bring your own lunch).
If you have a networking group and would like to include a practical workshop or need a guest speaker to talk about writing a book, self-publishing, or building a career as an author please get in touch for availability and rates.